ATLANTA – If there’s one weekend in the year when outdoor lovers want to be inside, it’s March 11-12 at the Atlanta Outdoors Expo. Companies interested in selling their products to the thousands of expo visitors can now purchase booth space with the show.
Held at the Georgia World Congress Center by SEMCO Productions, retailers and product manufacturers have many options available to them.
The expo promises thousands of outdoors enthusiasts the opportunity to see all the major brands, local retailers and active destinations under one roof.
All Booths Include:
- 4 Staff Badges per 100 square feet
- Listing in Show Program
- Listing on Show Website
- Additional Marketing & Promotional Opportunities
- 10 VIP Tickets* per 10×10 space!
In-line booths include:
- Pipe and drape
- Company I.D. Sign
- 10 x 10 = $1,200
- 10 x 20 = $2,400
- 10 x 30 = $3,600
- 400 sq. ft. = $4,000
- 600 sq. ft. = $6,000
- 800 sq. ft. = $8,000
- 1,000+ sq. ft. = Call for bulk rate
- Corner Charge: Additional $100 per exposed corner
For more information and reserve your company’s booth, click here.
* VIP tickets are free admission passes you may offer to your customers and prospects. Additional discounted VIP Tickets may be purchased separately – see the sponsorships page.